Every foot is different and one size won’t fit all! But every foot deserves it’s own perfect slipper. Written in both a fillable PDF format and also a printer-friendly template, this recipe gives you all the info you need to make your perfect custom slipper.
The pattern can be made using any yarn and needles and the embellishment options are endless! Once you’ve made one pair, you won’t want to stop until you’ve made the perfect slippers for every foot in the family!
NOTE: Many mobile devices cannot read the fillable fields of the PDF file. If you wish to use your mobile device, you should download a PDF reader application capable of viewing form fields, such as Adobe Reader. Otherwise, you can use the printed version, or use the PDF on your PC, rather than mobile device.
"Some Size Fits All" Slipper Recipe PDF
- Yarn of your choice (any weight)
- Straight and circular needles to get comfortable gauge with your yarn
- Tapestry needle, 2 stitch markers, stitch holder (or scrap yarn)
- Embellishments (optional)
(Embellishment Ideas: Pompoms, knit or crochet appliqués, beads, ribbon, buttons, embroidery, bows, ribbon flowers, etc.)
- Plymouth Yarns Angora (100% Angora; 49 yds) in color Pink on US 7 needles – embellished with 8/0 bead teardrops and ribbon flowers
- Plymouth Yarns Gina (100% Wool; 109 yds) in color 19 on US 7 needles – embellished with eyes and an embroidered mouth
- Valley Yarns Amherst (100% Merino Wool; 109 yds) in color Balsam on US 8 needles – embellished with two-color pompoms
- Ístex Álafosslopi (100% Icelandic Wool; 109 yds) in color Arctic Exposure on US 9 needles – finished with felting and un-embellished
- Blue Sky Fibers Bulky Alpaca (50% Alpaca 50% Wool; 45 yds) in color Jasmine on US 15 needles – embellished with knitted bows